Belmont Mill Services
BELKNAP FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
Dr. Richard J. O'Brien, Jr. MD
Dr. Ashley Warner, MD
C. Daniel Griffin, APRN
Denise Naiva, ARNP
14 Mill Street
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
BELMONT SENIOR CENTER
Community Action Program (CAP)
The Belmont Senior Center offers a variety of programs, services, entertainment and nutritious lunches.
- We are located on the 2nd floor of the Belmont Mill
- We are open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Our Dining room serves lunch every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday at 12 noon. Our Cafe Bon Appetite serves hot breakfast items every Friday at 10 a.m. Reservations are required.
- Door to door transportation service is available every Tuesday & Wednesday. Please call for more information.
- Concord Area Transit provides door to door service to the Concord area every Thursday. Please contact 1-800-856-5525.
- We are a ServiceLink Satellite Office, providing supportive information and referral services.
- We offer Gift Certificates for our Dining & Transportation Programs.