|Contact:||Steven Paquin, Health Official|
|Address:||PO Box 310
143 Main Street
Belmont, NH 03220-0310
|Phone:||603-267-8300 x 111|
|Steven Paquin||Health Officer||603-267-8300 x 111
|Sharill Conley||Building Department Secretary||603-267-8300 x 132
- Enforcement of Public Health Laws
- Septic Issues
- Food Contamination
- Commercial Establishments
- Concerns with Living Conditions in Rental Housing
- Exterior Physical Conditions
- Public outreach, education, and assistance regarding interpretation and application of Housing Standards, Septics and Wells
- Field inspection as necessary and/or as required
- Inspections of Day Care establishments, Foster Homes and Schools as necessary
Septic & Wells
The installation or upgrade of septic systems and/or wells is regulated by the NH Department of Environmental Services. Please contact them directly at (603) 271-3503 in regards to your project or questions.
Septic Systems in failure may also be reported to the Belmont Health Officer.
Complaints to the Health Officer are required to be filed in writing. You may obtain a complaint form at the Land Use Office or by downloading here. Complaint forms must be complete in order to be processed.